Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Ruffled Burlap Wreath!

Hello!

For this project you will need

Needle
Thread
Hot glue gun


You can find these at Dollar Tree.


You can get Burlap Garland at Michaels for under $5.00




I had left over pieces from a previous project that I used. They were about an inch or so thick. I wrapped the entire stick wooden wreath with this left over burlap.


I then took a needle and thread to my burlap garland. I started stitching big gaps in my burlap. After doing this for a while I would pull the thread to make the burlap ruffle. To know how much I would have to sew I started hot glueing the ruffled burlap onto the wreath.

Here is my finished outcome


You can also find a ruffled wreath tutorial at this blog :)

http://jonesdesigncompany.com/decorate/ruffle-wreath-a-tutorial/

No comments:

Post a Comment